Taco bell avocado ranch sauce – 5 min delicious sauce
The Perfect Addition to Your Taco bell Meal: Avocado Ranch Sauce!
Are you looking for the best taco bell avocado ranch sauce? If so, you’ve come to the right spot. Guiding you through all you need to know about this product, including ingredients and nutrition facts.
What is Taco bell avocado ranch sauce?
Taco Bell Avocado Ranch Sauce is a creamy and savory condiment that you can use to add a little bit of Mexican flavor to your meal. It’s made with real avocado, so it’s packed with healthy fats, which means it’s good for you too!
This sauce comes in packets so that you can enjoy it on the go. It does not contain any artificial colors or flavors, which is great because you want to know exactly what’s going into your food when you’re eating out at fast food joints.
Taco Bell Avocado Ranch Sauce is perfect for dipping your favorite tacos into or drizzling over nachos. You can also use it as a dip for chips or fries!
- half a ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk (or 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Taco bell avocado ranch sauce
1. Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl, and then stir well to combine.
2. Refrigerate for an hour or so to allow flavors to meld together.
3. Serve over tacos, salads, nachos, etc., as desired!
Tips for making taco bell Avocado ranch sauce
Taco Bell’s avocado ranch sauce is amazing. It’s a delicious, creamy, and tangy sauce in which you can dip all your favorite foods—or just eat by itself. But there are a few things you can do to make this sauce even better!
1. Use sour cream instead of mayonnaise. The tanginess of sour cream will make the sauce even more appetizing.
2. Add some cumin and chili powder for a little kick! This will give the sauce more depth of flavor without overpowering it.
3. Use fresh garlic instead of powdered garlic if you can get your hands on some fresh garlic! The freshness will really shine through in this recipe.
How to properly Store Taco bell avocado ranch sauce
Taco Bell’s avocado ranch sauce is one of the most popular menu items at the chain, but it can be tricky to store. Here are some tips to ensure that your sauce lasts as long as possible:
1. Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
2. If you’re not using it right away, refrigerate it in an airtight container and use it within 24 hours.
Reheating your Taco Bell Avocado Ranch sauce is super easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil or cooking spray to the pan.
2. Add the sauce to the pan and stir until all the sauce has melted and is heated for about 3 minutes.
3. Serve warm!
Health benefits of Taco bell avocado ranch sauce
Here are some of the health benefits that you can see when you add this sauce to your diet:
1. It’s loaded with healthy fats. Avocados are one of the best sources of healthy fats around. They’re full of monounsaturated fatty acids, which help reduce inflammation in the body and lower cholesterol levels. The buttermilk ranch dressing also provides heart-healthy fat in the form of unsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids.
2. It’s a source of fiber. Fiber helps keep us regular and healthy by preventing constipation and other digestive issues that can be caused by a lack of fiber in our diets. Avocados are high in fiber—about 10% by weight—and the buttermilk ranch dressing is also made with whole grain wheat flour for added fiber content (1 gram per tablespoon).
3. It’s packed with Vitamin C! Avocados contain more than 20% of our daily recommended intake (RDI)of Vitamin C, which is one of the most important vitamins for our immune system and helps reduce inflammation. The buttermilk ranch dressing also contains Vitamin C, but less than 1% of our RDI per serving.
4. It’s high in potassium and magnesium. Potassium and magnesium are two essential minerals that help regulate blood pressure, improve bone health and prevent muscle cramps like those seen during exercise or physical activity.
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 1g Protein 2g
This post aims to speed up the reader with the latest development in the taco bell avocado ranch saga and to provide a recipe for those who wish to attempt to replicate the sauce at home.
Other Delicious Sauce recipes
Taco Bell Avocado Ranch Sauce
- ¼ cup cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp buttermilk (or 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice)
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl, and then stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so to allow flavors to meld together.
- Serve over tacos, salads, nachos, etc., as desired!