Strawberry Hennessy – Original Recipe
The Perfect Summer Drink: A Delicious Strawberry Hennessy
I found the best drink to enjoy at any social event is Strawberry Hennessy. It is easy and simple to make but a little on the more expensive side. The reason that this drink is so good is that it is sweet, but not too sweet. It has just enough kick to keep you going through the night, but not so much that you will be drunk before you even leave the house.
What is Strawberry Hennessy?
Strawberry Hennessy is a brand of spirits that combines the flavor of strawberries with the smoothness of Hennessy cognac. The result is a drink that tastes like a high-end strawberry milkshake but finishes with the burn of cognac.
It’s also available in several different flavors, including:
• Grape This drink is a great choice for anyone who likes the taste of Hennessy but wants something that’s not quite as strong. It also makes a great gift to give to someone special.
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 6 oz. Hennessy VSOP Cognac
- 4 oz. strawberry-flavored syrup (optional)
How to make Strawberry Hennessy
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the cognac and syrup to the blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.
3. Transfer both mixtures to an ice cream machine and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions until thickened and frozen, about 20 minutes. Yields 4 servings
Tips for making the best Strawberry Hennessy
1. For this strawberry Hennessy recipe, make sure you have a good strawberry. If the berry isn’t ripe, it won’t taste good in your drink.
2. Get a good Hennessy (the brand). If you’ve got a cheap brand of vodka, it won’t taste right in your drink.
3. Make sure your strawberries are cold and fresh out of the fridge—that way, they’ll be nice and sweet when they hit your tongue!
How to store Strawberry Hennessy
The best way to store your Strawberry Hennessy is in a cool, dark place. If you want to keep it for a few years, you should store it in a cabinet or out of direct sunlight. If you want to keep it for a few days, you should store it in the fridge. If you want to keep it for a few months, you should put it in the freezer.
When your Strawberry Hennessy is stored properly, it will last longer and taste better when you finally drink it!
Health benefits of Strawberry Hennessy
The health benefits of Hennessy are well-documented, but did you know that strawberry Hennessy has several health benefits as well?
Strawberry Hennessy is made with strawberries, which are rich in antioxidants and fiber. This means that it can help fight cancer and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also contains Vitamin C, which helps to build your immune system.
In addition to these benefits, strawberry Hennessy contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling. It’s also a great source of vitamin K, which helps prevent blood clots, according to WebMD.
- Calories: 30
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Sugar: 7g
Strawberry Hennessy is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! It’s easy to make and delicious! You can enjoy it on its own or as a cocktail. It’s also light and refreshing, which makes it perfect for the hot summer months when you just want something cool and fruity. Not only does this drink taste great, but it also has some health benefits as well.
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 6 oz Hennessy VSOP Cognac
- 4 oz strawberry-flavored syrup (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the cognac and syrup to the blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Transfer both mixtures to an ice cream machine and process according to the manufacturer's instructions until thickened and frozen, about 20 minutes. Yields 4 servings