Snake juice recipe – 4 ingredients, 1 easy step!
Looking to gain weight, get stronger and build muscle? then you need to try this snake juice recipe! I came across this recipe recently, which is crazy! It’s called Snake Juice. Not only does it taste good, it also makes me feel great and gives me energy throughout the day, you should try it too!
What is Snake juice recipe?
Snake juice is a drink made from a mixture of alcohol, soda water, and lime juice.
The snake juice recipe was invented by a bartender named Harry Craddock in the 1920s. When he created the drink, Craddock worked at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris. The recipe is credited to Harry Craddock and his book The Savoy Cocktail Book, published in 1930.
- 1 liter of water
- 1/2 liter of orange juice
- 1/2 liter of lime juice
- 1/2 liter of pineapple juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, stir well and serve over ice.
Snake juice can be stored in the refrigerator, but it is best to store it in a sealed container. The snake juice should be kept in a cool, dark place.
Snake juice is a superfood drink that’s packed with nutrients. It’s also completely vegan, so you don’t have to worry about hidden animal products or byproducts.
Here are some of the health benefits of snake juice:
- It helps fight disease. Snake juice contains high levels of antioxidants and phytonutrients that are good for your immune system and can help prevent disease.
- It improves digestion. Snakes are known to have very strong digestive systems, so it makes sense that snake juice would help improve your digestion as well—and it does! Snake juice helps digestion because it contains probiotics, which help keep your gut healthy and in working order.
- It boosts energy levels. If you’re looking for a way to get more energy throughout the day without caffeine or other stimulants, snake juice is an excellent option! It contains natural sugars that give you a boost without any crash later on.
Snake Juice is a classic drink but can also be a bit dangerous. Here are the nutritional facts for the Snake Juice recipe:
- Calories: 923
- Carbs: 154g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 72g
Not only do you get a great-tasting drink that can instantly pick you up and give you amazing energy, but a drink with some amazing health benefits. This Snake juice recipe is the ultimate drink recipe that I would highly recommend trying at least once in your life. If you loved this recipe, then i’m certain you’ll love Grateful Dead Drink more!
Snake juice recipe
- 1 liter water
- ½ liter orange juice
- ½ liter lime juice
- ½ liter pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, stir well and serve over ice.